Japanese Orthopaedic Association (JOA) Traveling Fellowship
Applications open for the 2018 Tour
The Japanese Orthopaedic Association Traveling Fellowship tour promotes travel to Japan for the exchange of medical ideas.In 2018, two Americans selected by the AOA will tour top academic centers and historical landmarks across Japan.
Applicants must be:
- ABOS certified
- 42 years of age or younger the year prior to the tour
- a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Qualified to practice orthopaedic surgery in the United States;
- must be a United States citizen OR
- a Permanent Resident with a full time position at a hospital/institution in the United States
- Able to travel to Japan in the spring of 2018
- ABC and NATF Fellowship alumni are ineligible
Learn more about the JOA tour through the experience of past ASG fellows: Visit the AOA Traveling Fellowships Blog.