Austria-Switzerland-Germany (ASG) Traveling Fellowship
Applications open for the 2018 Tour
The Austria-Swiss-German Traveling Fellowship tour promotes international travel for the exchange of medical ideas.In 2018, two Americans selected by the AOA, will join one Canadian, and one British orthopaedic surgeons in touring orthopaedic centers in Austria, Switzerland and Germany for three to four weeks.
Applicants must be:
- ABOS certified
- No older than 49 years of age the year immediately preceding the tour
- Qualified to practice orthopaedic surgery in the United States;
- must be a United States citizen OR
- a Permanent Resident with a full time position at a hospital/institution in the United States
- Able to take the tour in the Spring of 2018
- ABC Alumni are ineligible
Learn more about the ASG tour through the experience of past ASG fellows: Visit the AOA Traveling Fellowships Blog.