- Lowering interest rate and monthly payments
- Refinancing options
- Loan consolidation
- The value of their future income is a physician’s most important asset.
- Protect future income for yourself and your dependents.
- How much coverage is needed?
- How to determine if the group coverage offered by an employer is enough.
- Necessary if the physician has children and/or a non-working spouse.
- Determining the appropriate amount of coverage
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance; Advantages and Disadvantages of Each
- Life Insurance as part of a comprehensive retirement plan.
- Know your Risk Score
- What is a fiduciary?
- The importance of identifying a wealth advisor who understands your goals and timeline
- Building and protecting a tax-efficient portfolio
Retirement Savings and Financial Planning
- Why physicians often get a late start on saving for retirement.
- Creating a flexible and dynamic plan that changes with your family and your career
- Education to understand the how and why of your planning decisions
- Effects of asset protection and tax planning considerations on your retirement planning
- Finding a Financial Quarterback to lead your planning team
- What basic documents you should have and when
About Michael Lewellen, CFP ®
Michael Lewellen is the Director of Financial Planning at OJM Group.
Michael works with clients at every step of the firm’s planning process,
from the data-gathering phase through plan delivery and implementation.
Michael has written articles and presented seminars covering the areas
of basic financial planning, wealth accumulation, asset protection, and
debt management. Michael is a co-author of the book Financial Planning for Physicians: Strategies for Saving Money and Securing your Financial Future – From Student Loan Repayment Through Retirement; and a contributing author of the book For Ohio Doctors: Shedding Light on Asset Protection, Tax & Estate Planning. He has been recognized by Medical Economics as one of the nations’ 150 best financial advisors for physicians.
Michael graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of
Science in Business Administration degree and has earned the designation
of Certified Financial Planner™.
***Registration for this webinar is FREE.***
- Login using AOA login and password.
- Select REGISTER MYSELF.
- Click on PROCEED TO CHECK OUT, found at the bottom of the screen.
**Your registration will not be complete until clicking on Proceed to Check out.**
This webinar is listed in Central Time.
Following registration, you will receive an email from readytalk.com with your registration login details.