This event meets your AOA Membership requirement for Meeting Attendance.
**Please note, space is limited for this event. Please register early.**
- 7:00pm - Networking Reception
AOA Members and Emerging Leaders will enjoy a reception with attendees of the AOA-HCA Regional Resident and Fellows Leadership Education Event. (Local residents and fellows can register here.)
- 7:45pm - Welcome by Event Chairs
- L. Scott Levin, MD, FAOA, Penn Musculoskeletal Center
- Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD, FAOA, Rothman Institute
- 8:10pm - Featured Speaker: Michael Useem, PhD,he Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dinner is served while attendees enjoy a leadership presentation.
- 10:00pm - Conclusion
About Michael Useem, PhD
Michael Useem is the William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of
Management and the Director of the Center for Leadership and Change
Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. His university teaching includes MBA and executive-MBA
courses on management and leadership, and he offers programs on
leadership and governance for managers in the United States, Asia,
Europe, and Latin America. He works on leadership development with many
companies and organizations in the private, public and non-profit
sectors. He is the author of The Leader’s Checklist; The Leadership Moment; Executive Defense, Investor Capitalism, Leading Up, and The Go Point. He is also co-author and co-editor of Learning from Catastrophes; co-author of The India Way and Leadership Dispatches; and co-author of the forthcoming Catastrophic Risk: How Corporate America Copes with Disruption (Oxford University Press).
- Register by September 6 to receive discounted pricing. After September 6, prices will increase.
- Location: Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse
Who Can Attend:
- Note: This event runs concurrent to the AOA-HCA Regional Resident and Fellow Leadership Education Event, which is a complimentary event for local PGY3-PGY5 resident or fellows. Registration for that event is open here. For more information, please email@example.com.
- To register: You must click on PROCEED TO CHECK OUT.
Questions or to be added to the waitlist: Contact Katherine Yanney; firstname.lastname@example.org