- 8:00pm-9:45pm--Featured Speaker and Dinner:
"Sustaining Capitalism: Fostering Leadership in Healthcare and National Prosperity"
- CEO of Committee for Economic Development
- Past Chairman & CEO of Office Depot, Inc. (2005-2010)
- Past Chairman, President, & CEO of AutoZone Inc. (2001-2005)
Dinner is Served while Attendees enjoy a leadership presentation.
Who Can Attend:
AOA Membership Meeting Attendance Requirement:
This event meets the AOA Membership requirement for Meeting Attendance.
If this event is full, please contact Katherine Yanney (email@example.com) to place your name on a waitlist.
- Login using AOA login and password.
- Select REGISTER MYSELF.
- Click on PROCEED TO CHECK OUT, found at the bottom of the screen.
**Your registration will not be complete until clicking on Proceed to Check out.**
AOA-HCA Regional Resident and Fellows Leadership Education Event
The AOA Regional Meeting event runs concurrent to the AOA-HCA Regional Resident and Fellow Leadership Education Event, which is a complimentary event for local PGY3-PGY5 resident or fellows. Registration for that event open here.